Monday, April 18, 2011

tribulus terrestris extract: Testimonials

Testimonials
Send your testimonials of tribulus terrestris extract at martin@buytribulusterrestrisextract.com ! We will only correct the spelling mistakes and your testimonial will not be edited in any other way than this.
“Superb fast delivery and all capsules were intact and packing with tribulus, looking forward to seeing the results, recommend!” Marco B.
“Hey, just wanted to confirm that the product works as said. It took me some time to see the results as i kept my dosage on 1gram a day but after a month i realised that i have not seen gains like this in years and my sex life which had no problems before was even better.” Tom Allen
“I`m a 47 year old man and i just wanted to say thanks, i really needed THIS and not some expensive chemical drugs.” Chris
“As a bodybuilder i am constantly looking for ways to improve my results. I do not wish to start taking steroids so this is the best thing after creatine powder that i have found!” Tim ” The Toolman” Andrews
“I have been doing research on tribulus terrestris for a while and decided to try capsules sold here because i also realised that most of the other places offer just a bit of tribulus and mostly some useless fillers. After just a couple of weeks i started to see the increase in libido and i think my workouts are also more intense now. I can say that i would recommend this to a friend.” Alain J.
“Hey guys, i`m a teen bodybuilder and i also used this thing for a month and although everybody seems to say that its pointless for young people i don’t agree on this, may be it was that i just believed in it or whatever but it seemed to help me gain muscle a lot faster than i did before so id say that you should try it out yourself before deciding.” Musclebwoy9
“As i do not do any training i can not say anything about the testosterone levels or whatnot but my sex drive has definitely went up. a little bit too much to be honest as i don’t have a wife or steady girlfriend…” Andy
“It certainly raises your libido. I noticed that my aggression in the gym increased also which maybe due to an increase in testosterone perhaps? Great product.” J.B.
“Just wanted to say thank you for a great customers service. Although i have not tried the product yet, there were few capsules that got opened up because the package was probably rough handed in the mail and although i could have just scooped the extract up and used as they were all in a sealed plastic envelope i informed the guys running this site and they sent me new capsules plus some extra free of charge, now this is what i would call a great customers care!” Martin M.
“I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I PAID FOR TRIBULUS BEFORE!!hehe sorry for the caps but it is unbelievable how much do the branded tribulus supplements cost when you look at the amount of actual tribulus you are getting. i mix these with my protein shakes, creatine and carbs and i have a kickass combination which beats all other expensive hyped up supplement systems away! great product for a great price!” Anabolic13
“Have cycled over a 3 month period now along with my usual whey protein and I am highly impressed with this supplement, I’m achieving muscle gains that I simply had wrote off previously and the monthly gain is still currently increasing! I’m not sure when I will plateau but I’m hoping it won’t be soon Cheers!” James C.


source: http://www.buytribulusterrestrisextract.com/tribulus-testimonials/